First, the preparation of the reactor before the test run
1. reactor overhaul records are complete, new equipment and replacement parts should have quality certificate;
2. according to the overhaul plan task book check plan completion, and review the quality of overhaul, to complete, clean material, site clean, spare parts intact, bolts firmly.
3. check lubrication system and water cooling system unimpeded;
4. check motor, spindle steering should comply with the design requirements.
Second, the reactor test, no-load test should meet the following requirements
1. rotate freely, lubrication of each component is good;
2. mechanical transmission part should be no abnormal noise;
3. stirrer and equipment heating coil, material tube, thermometer bushing and other components should be no collision;
The inner lining of the 4. kettle is not leaking and not bulging, and the inner coil pipe, the pressure tube and the thermometer sleeve are firm and reliable;
5. motor and reducer temperature normal, rolling bearing temperature is not more than 70 degrees, sliding bearing temperature should be no more than 65 degrees;
6. reliable sealing, leakage meets the requirements (the amount of swing should not exceed the specified value);
7. the current is stable, not exceed the rated value, all kinds of instrument sensitivity is good;
8. after no-load test, water test 4-8h should be carried out, and the feeding test run shall be no less than one reaction cycle.
Third, Preparation of reactor before overhaul
When entering a flammable, explosive, toxic, suffocating material in the kettle overhaul, the first should do the following points:
1. cut off the external power supply, hang the "no action" warning card;
2. exclude the pressure in the kettle;
3. install blind plate on feed and air inlet pipe;
4. cleaning replacement, gas analysis qualified and equipped with professional monitoring, you can enter the kettle.
Fourth, reactor overhaul project
The reactor overhaul items include: reducer overhaul; kettle body overhaul; sealing device maintenance.