With the development of science and technology, the safety of electric heating reactor is very high. However, due to improper operation, the electric heating reactor also has security incidents. Today, Xiao Bian told you the electric heating reactor operation precautions, in order to prevent the electric heating reactor safety accidents.
To avoid the occurrence of safety accidents, we should start from the source. Here we first look at the core components of electric heating reactor - electric boiler installation notes.
One. Electrical heating reactor electric boiler installation matters needing attention
1. The installation of the electric boiler system should be installed with the installation qualification. After the installation, the quality acceptance should be carried out according to the relevant national acceptance standards.
2. the safety valve, grounding protection device and other safety devices of electric boiler must be safe and effective, regular inspection and verification.
3. the boiler room is best to have a special person on duty, and do a good job record.
4. the boiler power supply capacity does not exceed the boiler capacity.
5. Adjust the upper and lower limits (0.28-0.4MPa), normal pressure, upper and lower limit (0.2-0.3MPa) of the pressure gauge according to the use requirements.
Two. Matters needing attention in operation of electric heating reactor
1. electric heating reactor should be strictly in accordance with the product nameplate calibration work pressure and working temperature operation, so as not to cause danger.
2. electric heating reactor strictly abide by the product instructions in the cooling, oiling and other aspects of the provisions, do a good job of equipment maintenance and maintenance.
3. electric heating reactor all valve use, should slowly rotate the stem (needle), press tight cover, to achieve sealing effect. Do not force too much during closing, so as not to damage the sealing surface.
4. electric heating reactor electric control instrument should be operated by special personnel, and according to the provisions of overload protection facilities.